Morgan Law are delighted to be working exclusively in partnership with a high profile government body to recruit an experienced HR professional to Partner their Corporate Services and Claims Divisions.
Reporting to the Deputy HR Director, (and working as part of an established, experienced HRBP team) this is a key role partnering a high-profile client group across which you will deliver a comprehensive, professional and high-quality HR service to support the delivery of the agreed business plan. You will also have matrix responsibilities for cross organisational projects working alongside you peers in organisational development.
With offices based both in London and Leeds (there is also the option of hybrid or home working), this is a great opportunity for an experienced HRBP who is looking for flexibility on where they are based whilst delivering excellent HR and transformation support to customers in a growing, ambitious organisation. You will also get the opportunity to deputise for the Deputy HR Director as and when required with excellent career development on offer.
Covering the broad generalist remit you responsibilities will include:
- Working as part of the HR&OD senior management team to develop, implement and monitor all aspects of HR&OD strategies.
- Managing and developing partnership working with trade union representatives and managers to deliver a consistent service.
- Provide expert complex and highly specialist advice on employment relations advice to line managers, advising on appropriate action.
- Lead the development of HR policies and update existing policies and procedures, taking account employment legislation, code of practice and case law and to take a lead in communicating and implementing these across NHS Resolution.
- Implementing and developing change management and re-structure plans across the organisation as and where needed from start to finish including implementing new structures and interviewing for new posts.
In addition, you will work closely with the Lead for OD and other OD colleagues to seamlessly provide professional customer-focused HR&OD advice, coaching and solutions that support the business in the identification and management of workforce issues and major change and transformation programmes and you will support OD interventions from conception through to design and roll out.
The successful candidate will be a driven, ambitious individual with a seasoned track record of operating in a HR Business Partner model (ideally partnering a professional/corporate services client group). You will be creative and innovative with excellent interpersonal skills and not be afraid to challenge the status quo.
If you are looking for a new challenge please do get in touch today.