HR Assistant Stoke-on-Trent £23,000-£25,000 DOE Temporary to Permanent
Your new company
You will be working for a non for profit organisation based in Stoke-on-Trent as a HR Assistant on a temporary to permanent basis.
Your new role
In your new role as a HR Assistant your main roles and responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
* You will be the first point of contact, providing an efficient, accurate and timely response to all queries
* Work closely with the HRBP, providing information and materials for a range of HR Activities.
* Managing the welcome process for new starters
* Manage the administration for the whole HR employment lifecycle
* Supporting on TUPE transfers to facilitate a smooth transition in or out of the group whilst supporting managers.
What you'll need to succeed
Previous experience in a similar role will ultimately lead to your success, you will be an effective communicator and customer focused. You will have strong IT skills including Microsoft office, social media and Microsoft teams and HR databases.
What you'll get in return
You will receive an annual salary ranging from £23,000-£25,000 depending on experience. This is a temporary to permanent opportunity. This is a hybrid role, you will be working from the office twice a week and onsite parking is available.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.