6 month FTC HR Support Officer
Your new company
Hays HR is delighted to be working alongside a large organisation within the public sector field. My client is on the look out for a HR Support Officer to join their HR Function on a 3 - 6 month FTC.
Your new role
Within your new role you will be an integral part of the People and Development team, supporting within the delivery of the strategic aims across the organisation. Within this role you will also contribute to the development of the work force ensuring there are clear processes in place.
* Working directly on projects relating to the People and Development services
* Involved in leading on reports, recommendations to support strategy and decision making (gathering data and evidence to support)
* Ensure that People and Development resources are available to support at a strategic and tactical level
* Maintain systems
* Project management
* To complete research as necessary for the Director and the management team
* To write reports where necessary ensuring information is analysed and documented correctly
* To support communications
* Working collaboratively across the HR function and coordinate HR information
* Provide reports for the Executive, undertaking analysis of data and ensuring accuracy of content to support evidenced based decision making
* Organise events as required on behalf of the Director and the management team
What you'll need to succeed
* Highly competent in the use of IT, in particular Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
* Experience of managing multiple projects/matters
* Experience of successfully working in a demanding environment delivering work to tight timescales
* Deal effectively with all levels of staff and stakeholders both internal and external
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.