HR Officer, Salary up to £33,393 per annum, Permanent
We are seeking a HR Officer to join our friendly HR Team. You will be one of the first points of contact within the team and will liaise with a range of different stakeholders from across the University.
This is a true generalist role, and we are looking for a HR ‘allrounder’ with a willingness to support the team and someone who is committed to providing an exceptional service to our clients.
You’ll provide advice on a wide range of HR issues and of HR and recruitment administration. You will undertake casework; support investigations and you will be involved in data inputting in to the HRIS (including for payroll processing).
You’ll have up-to-date knowledge of employment law and HR information systems, operational HR experience and the ability to deal with the first stage of employee relations cases.
You will be an excellent communicator, confident in your ability to provide guidance and support to staff and to quickly build rapport. You will also be self-reliant and comfortable working independently with competing priorities.
We are a small team, and this is a good opportunity for someone who is looking for a varied HR role within a supportive environment.
Regent’s University London is a private university right in the heart of Royal Regent’s Park. We offer bespoke undergraduate and postgraduate education that begins with the individual, focusing on each student’s talents, potential, and aspirations.
Our study areas include business and management; liberal studies and humanities; fashion and design; film, media and performance; psychotherapy and psychology; as well as pathway qualifications in English language and other modern foreign languages.
We are a small, friendly and supportive University offering great benefits for our staff including:
- 30 days annual leave plus bank holidays and additional discretionary closure days over the Christmas period
- Beautiful campus in the heart of Regent's Park, a short walk from Baker Street and Great Portland Street stations
- Membership of a group personal pension scheme with a 7% minimum contribution by the University, with up to 10% contribution by the University
- Loans of up to £10,000, to include covering daily travel costs, rental deposits and bicycles
- Benenden medical cover - allowing access to medical services where there is delay in receiving NHS treatment
- Employee discount service
- £5 a day allowance to spend in University catering outlets (when onsite)
- Free language classes (free places are subject to availability)
We’re Regent’s. We expect the exceptional. And we hope you’ll consider joining us for this exciting opportunity.
We currently offer blended working (including home-based and flexible working arrangements).
How to apply
Please provide a statement outlining why you are suitable for the role, referencing your skills and experience against the Job Description along with a current CV.
Please upload your documents in pdf format where possible. Our system will limit you to the upload of 4 documents only with a maximum file size of 10MB per document.
Closing date: 11:45pm on Sunday 26 June 2022
Our goal is to foster and celebrate a diverse and inclusive workplace with a sense of belonging; we are committed to building a team that reflects a wide variety of skills, perspectives and backgrounds.