Henlee Resourcing is working in partnership with a highly regarded business based near Didcot, to recruit a Senior Internal Communications Manager on a permanent basis.
This role is directly responsible for the development and delivery of an engaging, multi-channel internal communications and engagement strategy, that drives colleague engagement, reinforces the organisations purpose, behaviours and strategic direction, as well as influencing overall business performance.
This standalone role will lead the development and implementation of the groups internal communications and engagement strategy. You will;
* Build high impact internal communications campaigns and messages which drive engagement, understanding and business performance.
* Partner senior leaders providing guidance and advice on translating group strategy and objectives into effective internal communications.
* Contribute to group change projects, advising on best practice internal communications and campaigns
* Manage all available Internal Communications channels and continuously improve their effectiveness.
* Working with the Head of Culture to ensure all internal communication activities help to build a strong culture of listening and collaboration, creating experiences that engage, connect and inspire employees
* Lead on internal communication activities that support the D&I agenda.
* Drive and implement the quarterly employee engagement survey, helping to interpret results, identify solutions to address gaps.
The ideal candidate will possess proven internal communications leadership experience, have the confidence and ability to lead and influence at all levels of seniority, possess effective stakeholder management skills, be commercially focused, results orientated, highly organised and able to function well under pressure.
In return you will receive competitive remuneration package (including flexible hybrid working, ample holidays, competitive pension scheme) and the scope and autonomy to further build an innovative communications function.
If you are looking for a challenging role within an entrepreneurial environment, are career driven and can demonstrate the above capabilities, we would love to hear from you.
Henlee Resourcing is a specialist full-service human resources recruitment consultancy operating across the South West, M3, M4 and M5 corridors.