Henlee Resourcing is working in partnership with an International Business Consultancy with an office based in central Bristol, to recruit a HR and Benefits Assistant on a permanent basis. Although the office is based in Bristol, the expectation once you are up and running is working 2-3 days per week from the office and the other days from home. The Business is also open to potential part time.
You will provide effective administration of employee benefit schemes and provide advice internally and externally regarding such schemes, working diligently to ensure high quality services are delivered by the HR Advisory team.
Key skills, knowledge and experience:
* Ability to deliver high level administrative work, and previous experience gained within a fast-paced customer focussed administrative role
* Excellent organisational skills and ability to manage work deliverables under tight timeframes
* Strong attention to detail, and ability to objectively review own work and that of others
* Effective communication skills, including an awareness of cultural and linguistic differences
* Resilient to conflicting demands and ability to effectively solve problems
* A high degree of analytical skills with the ability to present complex issues and data to a variety of audiences
* Ability to work autonomously and manage own deadlines, as well as actively contribute within a team
* Able to engage confidently and effectively at all levels of the business, and with external parties
* Excellent working knowledge of MS Office with advanced Excel skills
We are looking for you to possess a passion for delivering excellent customer service within a HR / Reward environment. You will be a logical thinker, resourceful, open-minded to developing new technical skills and highly professional, with excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
If you are looking for a challenging internationally focussed service delivery role and can clearly demonstrate the above capabilities, we are keen to hear from you.
Henlee Resourcing is a specialist full service human resources recruitment consultancy operating across the South West, M3, M4 and M5 corridors.