As the Early Careers Lead, you will lead and manage the end-to-end experience of early careers colleagues across the department, by creating and delivering innovating exceptional experiences that enhance capability and performance.
Working closely with a broad range of HR and business stakeholders to align, influence and adapt the strategy with centrally led initiatives, you will lead the annual Learning Needs Analysis and develop new career pathways, collaborating with teams and engaging key stakeholders across the board to promote offerings and implement performance metrics that measurably impact programme quality.
* Lead the end-to-end strategy, design and delivery of early careers programmes working with specialist teams and subject matter experts where needed to ensure an exceptional experience for new joiners from the pre-onboarding engagement period right through to the point offboarding of programme.
* Act as a Senior Learning and Development business partner to all internal stakeholders by manging expectations and advising on business needs.
* Create and deliver the Early Career strategy, managing the associated governance and employee experience in conjunction with the relevant local business early careers lead.
* Contribute to the management and monitoring of the budget as it pertains to the programmes and qualification.
Standalone for Risk Advisory's early careers L&D, will be a part of the wider 'Early Careers' team. Will be responsible for early careers in Risk Advisory, but also ESG, Analytics etc…This role requires someone who is able to create visions, whilst harnessing the passion of the early careers team.
* Proven depth of experience gained for working in a similar role(s), either within Professional Services or a large, matrix-structured international firm.
* Experience and passion for Early Career development, talent management and learning.
* Proven experience of senior stakeholder management.