A well known London based private healthcare organisation is looking for an HR System Manager to join them permanently, hybrid working.
The purpose of this role is to deliver a highly professional and efficient Human Resource system to the organisation. Managing and leading on all aspects of system design, upgrades, implementation of new features as well as streamlining current business processes.
Main Responsibilities include:
- The HR System Manager will play a key part in planning and rolling out training on new processes with support from the HR team.
- Act as a subject matter expert in ensuring successful enhancement of the key modules in the CoreHR HRIS solution.
- Ensuring that all key modules in the HR system are functional, support business growth and allow internal stakeholders to manage their roles efficiently.
- Collaborating effectively with internal stakeholders to ensure the system is fit for purpose from a CoreHR, Payroll, and Recruitment ATS perspective.
- Work with the wider HR team to understand any efficiencies within the team processes that can be achieved through system functionality.
- Project plan the implementation of any group wide training roll out, including any associated training materials.
The successful candidate will have:
- HR Information Systems and MI data subject matter expertise. Preferably a knowledge of CoreHR/PeopleXD and Tableau.
- Practical experience of implementing HR systems into fast paced businesses.
- Flexible, highly motivated, effective team player; methodical, ability to understand and meet targets and deadlines.
- Able to write reports for exec level distribution.
If you have relevant experience, skills and qualifications, please submit your CV.