Recruitment Manager - £45k & benefits – Hybrid/Northamptonshire
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leading brand as their Recruitment lead.
Supported by a Recruitment Advisor, the key purpose of the role is to identify and source the best external talent to enable the business to continue to grow and maintain their enviable market share.
You will be joining an exceptional HR team and inheriting a well established, credible Resourcing function which gives you the opportunity to make further improvements.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Working in partnership with Hiring Managers to understand their roles
- Direct sourcing for c150 roles utilising the ATS for adverts, job posts and boards, career sites and Facebook
- Conducting initial telephone interviews, shortlisting and managing the interview process
- Employer Branding
- Managing the PSL, managing the budget and negotiating Terms
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- Experience of working as an in house Recruiter
- Recruited candidates across a range of functions including Corporate functions and Operations
- Experience of direct sourcing utilising multiple channels and hiring strategies