Interim Recruitment Advisor - £25-30k & benefits – 6/9 months FTC - Hybrid/Northamptonshire
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leading brand as their Recruitment Advisor to support the Recruitment Manager.
The key purpose of the Recruitment function is to identify and source the best external talent to enable the business to continue to grow and maintain their enviable market share.
You will be joining an exceptional HR team and a well established, credible Resourcing function which gives you the opportunity to develop and further your career.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Co ordinating recruitment campaigns utilising the ATS
- Advertising vacancies
- Communicating with candidates and hiring managers to arrange interviews
- Providing admin support to ensure that the campaigns run smoothly
- Supporting on Job Boards and database content
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- Previous recruitment experience
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Strong IT skills – MS Word & Excel
- Used to working in a fast paced environment
- Able to provide a positive and efficient service