A well-known London NHS organisation is looking for an interim HR Business Partner (band 8a) to join them on a 6-month basis, hybrid working.
The purpose of this role is to manage and lead the provision of a high quality, responsive and comprehensive People service for the organisation and to provide strategic Business Partner support to Senior Managers.
Main Responsibilities include:
- To support the implementation of a partnership approach and develop and maintain good working relationships with representatives of Trade Unions and staff organisations.
- Act as an advocate of change and champion ‘change’ for all employees of the organisation.
- Lead and manage the HR interface with Managers and staff in the Trust.
- Work in partnership with the OD team to develop interventions to address the leadership and management agenda within the Trust and promote cultural change.
- Influence and drive business thinking and develop HR approaches.
- Take responsibility for the management of complex employee relations cases through advice and coaching.
- Hold regular meetings with Managers and stakeholders to review HR management practices.
- Contribute to the development and review of Trust-wide employment policies and procedures.
- Take an active role on the organisation job evaluation process under Agenda for Change.
- Implement performance management processes that deliver both team and Trust objectives.
The successful Candidate will have:
- Strong generalist HR knowledge.
- Ability to build credible relationship with stakeholders at all levels quickly.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- CIPD qualified or equivalent experience.
- Experience of working in the NHS.
If you have relevant experience, skills, and qualifications, please submit your CV.