We are looking for an outstanding leader to join our team as Divisional Director of People. Reporting to the Director of Workforce, you will be part of the senior people and OD team and will be responsible for leading the people agenda within one of our large divisions and some corporate directorates. This will also involve leading a Trust-wide people priority and portfolio.
At Imperial we are values driven, and welcome people who actively demonstrate our values of kind, expert, aspiration and collaboration in all that they do. We are looking for people who will share in and drive our passion and commitment to equality, diversity, and inclusion, working across Imperial and our system to make real improvements.
This is a broad operational and strategic role, with significant executive exposure for the design and delivery of our Trust people agenda. The role incorporates delivery of high quality and sustainable divisional people and OD plans, including strategic and inclusive resourcing, business partnering, equality and diversity, expert employee relations, developing our leaders wellbeing and productivity and efficiency- all designed to create an environment where people can thrive.
- Act as the strategic partner to their divisional leadership team to shape local strategies to meet business and service needs
- Ensure the consistent application of the agreed People strategy, policies, and processes
- Act as the local account director for all services supplied to their divisional cluster by the P&OD function, thereby commissioning those services, accounting for them to local stakeholders and addressing issues for improvement and resolution
- Be responsible for leading the workforce component of any transformation programmes within their divisional clusters
- Provide senior colleagues with insight into local operational and strategic challenges, helping to ensure alignment between service needs and central support
- An ambitious, creative, and inclusive leader with senior people and OD exposure within a large and complex organisation
- Passion for developing a workplace where our people can thrive
- NHS experience might be valuable, but we are keen to hear from those outside of the healthcare sector who have a strong track record as a senior people leader
- We are particularly keen to hear from a diverse pool of candidates