Your new company
This is a large and continually expanding manufacturing group with several sites in the UK. An exciting and continuously growing and developing organisation, which is part of a European Group - with industrial efficiency, company & people development and customer services at the heart of their values.
Your new role
This is an exciting position to provide first line HR support, complete generalist tasks and work on a variety of projects. These will include recruitment, selection and Induction, attendance management and training and development. You will have the opportunity to support the achievement of the business and people objectives within the company and provide efficient HR support and administration.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Support with all day to day administrative duties and various HR processes
- Take minutes at meetings
- Prepare HR information for monthly HR Audits
- Prepare annual Occupational Health checks
- Maintain confidential employee files and computerised HR database
- Update HR records on a daily basis and completion of ad hoc projects as and when required.
This role is an excellent opportunity for a HR Administrator or Assistant to be coached and mentored by a supportive HR Leader and progress in their career.
What you'll need to succeed
* Excellent administration skills
* Excellent organisational skills
* Experience of prioritising work to meet deadlines
* Attention to detail
* Good literacy, numeracy and IT skills including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
* Ability to develop and maintain clear record keeping systems, including basic databases.
* Self-motivated, flexible with an enthusiastic approach to work and learning.
What you'll get in return
You will be offered a salary dependant on your current experience and qualification level. Hours of work are Monday to Thursday 8:30 am to 5:15 pm, and Fridays 8:30 am to 4:15 pm. (Unpaid lunch break of 45 minutes each day)
23 days holidays plus Bank Holidays (increasing with service length) Training opportunities
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.