Location – Basingstoke Head Office or homebased. Hybrid working arrangements can be considered.
The Fire Fighters Charity supports the health and wellbeing needs of the Fire Services Community and offers a broad range of services tailored to meet individual need. The Charity is there to support the UK fire family at different times during their lives and for different reasons.
It is an exciting time for our Charity. Despite the challenges of working through a pandemic, we have successfully completed year two of our strategic plan for 2020-2025. Circumstance has enabled us to progress with our transformative change programme, ensuring that we engage with more of our beneficiaries and stakeholders and that our services continue to be fit for purpose, evidence based and even more relevant in this changing and changed world.
The Learning and Development Partner is a new post which will join a small team of people professionals to be the subject matter expert for learning and development and will work with a wide range of stakeholders, including volunteers, across the organisation.
Our workforce and their learning and development requirements are diverse and varied so engagement with all our people to define current and future skills requirements and incorporate regular learning as part of their work routine is necessary along with developing and implementing learning interventions with the right balance between face to face and digital.
Developing our digital skills as part of our digital transformation is a key focus.
- As part of the People team, develop a culture of continuous learning and learning and development
- Develop the learning and development plan to support our strategic plan
- As directed, lead on some of the day-to-day design, delivery and evaluation of learning and development evaluations
To be successful you will be a qualified CIPD professional (Level 7) and have:
- Knowledge of learning theory and its application
- Evidence of excellent written skills and engaging presentation skills
- Proven ability to design and deliver engaging and motivational learning and development intervention which have measurable impact on people and performance.
For further information and to apply, please visit our website via the Apply button.
Closing date: Monday 18 July 2022 at 09.00hrs
Interviews will be held week commencing 25 July 2022
The role will be subject to a satisfactory Basic Disclosure and Barring Service check.
We welcome applications from all sections of the community. When recruiting our new team members, regardless of the role, we are looking for people who share our values to help us to achieve our strategic plan.