You will be joining a national charity who aim to transform the lives of those who are vulnerable in the community by providing housing and a range of supporting services. This newly created role now exists to take a leading role in driving the mission to be an employer of choice whilst maximising capability, engagement and workforce development.
Responsible for ensuring the organisation has the right plans and frameworks in place to develop careers appropriately, retain high performers and provide fit for purpose training in line with the regulations and standards of the industry.
The organisation currently are accredited with IIP silver and a key part of this new role is to lead the journey of becoming an IIP Gold accredited employer.
* Conduct training needs analysis to identify areas of improvement across a multi-disciplined workforce that includes Housing, Social Care and Corporate Services.
* Development and roll out of competency frameworks
* Coach/train managers on a range of L&D matters such as quality performance appraisals
* Facilitation of leadership and management development programmes
* Encourage utilisation of L&D technology across the organisation
* Empowering managers to think about future workforce planning, early careers opportunities, strategic resourcing needs and succession planning
* Present insightful and data led advice to exec directors and senior stakeholders
* Ensure value for money across L&D investments
* Ensuring compliance with CQC standards and regulations when it comes to training and development of staff
We are looking to speak with professionals from an L&D/HR/Talent background who have the following experience/skills:
* An appropriate qualification within HR, OD or Training/Coaching
* A proven track record of driving improvement and developing capability across the organisation.
* Experience of developing and implementing frameworks
* Familiarity with the IIP accreditation up to and including Gold would be a huge advantage
* Previous experience with E-Learning technology
* Analytical skills, able to use MI to interpret trends and make evidence based decisions
* An engaging communicator who can facilitate inspiring coaching and training sessions
* Experience of working in a highly regulated environment, Housing and care regulations would be a huge advantage
The organisation are very passionate about the learning and development opportunities of all staff, included within their comprehensive suite of benefits, you will find professional qualification study support, additional leave for personal development and a commitment to regular training days.