Your new company
Hays is pleased to be partnering with a leading FinTech company to appoint a Talent Manager to join their team in Northern Ireland. This role is fully remote with flexible working hours.
Your new role
As Talent Partner, your role will vary from day to day, providing exciting challenges and opportunities in a fast paced environment to help an established team continue on a strong growth trajectory. The role encompasses all management and coordination required to help the organisation meet the required business outcomes.
You will help coordinate a vast network of recruiters across the globe, while simultaneously coordinating in-person events to help retain staff. You will help manage budgets and finance claims, while also facilitating the new hire onboarding process. You will help facilitate purchase and expense reimbursement systems and facilitate communications channels ranging from internal technology teams to board of directors.
This role requires close collaboration with Engineering leadership across UK & Ireland, USA and Canada. A strong project management background is required, along with an analytical yet creative approach to problem solving. This role plays a significant part in the strategic company direction by realising the required staff growth, as well as helping retain top performers.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Coordinate a network of recruiters, and ensure they are engaged and responsive to our hiring needs
* Publish new technical roles as they arise across our core hiring markets
* Manage the applicant process, prioritising candidates and ensuring timely turnaround of responses to recruiters
* Manage the offer process for new hires
* Manage the pre-boarding process, ensuring the candidate remains engaged throughout
* Facilitate new hire onboarding with various initiatives to help new team members settle into the company
* Organise and co-ordinate in-person events, such as Leadership Off-sites, Hackathons, Summer / Christmas events for a distributed team of people
* Manage staff training and development processes
* Process financial records and reporting
* Liaising with Staff / Vendors to facilitate the purchase and expense management process
* Manage expense reporting and reimbursement
* Assist with Townhall and Board of Director material collection and presentations
* Other duties as required
What you'll need to succeed
* 3-5 years in a similar role
* 1+ years experience managing recruitment partners
* Attention to detail, along with excellent organisational skills
* Ability to work effectively across various levels of the organisation, with strong communication skills
* Must be proactive, self-motivated, attentive to detail, and able to work well under pressure
* Experience working in a similarly paced environment, with the ability to prioritise competing deadlines
* Experience with standard Microsoft Office packages a must
* Natural curiosity and desire to learn
* Experience of event management a definite plus
* Experience managing Invest NI claims a definite plus
What you'll get in return
* Salary £50,000
* Bonus scheme
* Fully remote
* Flexible working hours
* Work from home set up allowance
* Life assurance
* Pension contribution
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.