Henlee Resourcing has been retained by this niche Commodities Business based in Carterton to search for their first HR Manager. This is a brand-new stand-alone HR Manager role that's been created due to the amalgamation of 4 Businesses into 1 entity.
We have been tasked to search for a true end to end HR generalist whose experience covers the recruiting of all levels of staff, employee and organisation development, employment law and policy development / implementation, employee relations (albeit relatively light / low case level), compensation and benefits and employee welfare.
You will develop a modern HR function for the UK, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and the Netherlands territories and manage the day-to-day HR operations.
* Carry out HR inductions and onboarding, manage probations and prepare all documentation
* Develop and implement HR policies and procedures in line with legislation and employment law
* Provide HR support to line management including performance management, disciplinary and other employee relations matters
* Work closely with the Directors to ensure HR strategy is in line with business objectives
* Keep up to date with employment law changes and liaise with employment law advisors or external Company solicitor for complex employment issues
* Develop and implement performance management and appraisal process to ensure the achievement of both individual and overall Company objectives
* Support line managers to ensure they have the necessary skills to manage direct reports effectively
* Lead all employee relations cases and provide HR generalist guidance to employees and managers complying with company policies and procedures
* Support the Company annual pay review process through recommendations on salary levels, implementation of changes and communications to employees
* Maintain and updating staff training files and role profiles
* Liaise with line managers on employee training needs and develop / organise appropriate training and development
* Manage and oversee the recruitment process to include advertising vacancies internally and externally, interview process, job offer, induction and training
* Prepare and issue employee contracts and paperwork for new starters and employees changing roles
* Maintain and monitor absence and holiday records
* Lead on people change projects and activity including employee consultations
* Undertake employee surveys
* Administer all company benefits for employees
* Maintain and update the HRIS, ensuring all records and documentation are compliant with GDPR
* Prepare and submit monthly board reports
* Manage and work collaboratively with the external employment advisers in Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and the Netherlands
We are looking for somebody who is a "can do" / pragmatic generalist who possesses excellent interpersonal relationship building skills. Ideally you will be MCIPD qualified but it's your experience and approach that is of most importance.
If you are looking for a challenging role in an extremely progressive organisation and possess the above competencies, we are keen to hear from you.
Henlee Resourcing is a specialist full service human resources recruitment consultancy operating across the South West, M3, M4 and M5 corridors.