Talent Acquisition specialist
Your new company
We have an opportunity for a junior Talent professional to join a national client. This role has very clear and achievable progression opportunities and you will be in an environment that supports and encourages progression!
Your new role
One of the your key responsibilities is to recruit the right person into the right job, within the agreed timeframe. Communication with all parties is a must. You will be an integral part of helping to improve customer service and driving down recruitment costs. You will work closely with the Talent Acquisition Specialists and Leads across the country, and also with hiring managers in a variety of locations. You will have particular responsibility for researching markets and sourcing candidates into a number of specified areas of the business. Your main focus will be to increase the number and percentage of quality direct hires into the organisation, whilst also providing essential support across a variety of processes across the recruitment function.
* Sourcing, attracting and screening candidates using a variety of channels including LinkedIn and job boards
* Sourcing as many direct candidates as possible so as to contribute to the reduction in usage of recruitment agencies
* Delivering a high standard of client service and being an ambassador of the brand
* Ensuring all recruitment agencies are signed up to our standard terms and conditions of business and are fully compliant with those terms
* Attending recruitment scoping meetings with hiring managers and the experienced hire team recruiters in order to fully understand the brief of each role before starting to source candidates
* Ensuring that all resourcing requests are approved by the relevant budget holder in the business
* Supporting the Recruitment Advisors in delivering on recruitment projects
* Building up an in-depth knowledge of a variety of different areas of the business in order to totally understand the exact requirements of each role that you are resourcing for
* Building talent pools
* Assisting the Recruitment Assistants with essential recruitment tasks and ensuring best practice at all stages of the processes
* Working closely with the wider recruitment team and getting involved with various recruitment national projects
* Contributing to the continuous development of the brand
What you'll need to succeed
Solid stakeholder management, ideally within a corporate environment
At least 1 year recruitment experience
Experience of the full recruitment lifecycle
What you'll get in return
Very flexile hybrid working, with the opportunity to work in a variety of locations across the South East, where ever is closet to you!
the ability to progress within an organisation who like to see you grow and build your career with promotions.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.