Reward Manager - Multinational bank - Commercial banking - Permanent - London - Hybrid - Competitive salary
What you'll need to succeed
- Significant experience in reviewing remuneration policies, specifically in alignment with regulatory requirements under The Remuneration Code/CRDV requirements.
* Previous Reward experience, either as an analyst within a Reward team or as an HR generalist with experience of annual pay and bonus cycles and ongoing salary management with experience in developing Resourcing Strategies in a transforming environment where agile and fluid policies are required to meet differing needs of the business (different requirements in different departments)
* Robust business analysis skill set, along with advanced Excel skills, using pivot tables and lookups daily.
* Experience of Reward and HR processes, including annual salary and bonus reviews
* Experience of pay benchmarking processes and analysis
* Experience of data handling, interpretation and input
* Experience of producing accurate data analysis and reports for internal/external stakeholders
* Working knowledge of HR/Payroll processes and systems, ideally from HR/Payroll
What you'll get in return
The opportunity to take on a new Reward Manager role within a leading global bank, working strategically and operationally. Taking a on a leading role in the development of a share scheme for regulatory compliance.
* Very competitive salary
* Bonuses of up to 35%
* Flexible working options available
* Hybrid working available
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.