A well-known Kent based NHS organisation is looking for an interim Head of Organisational Professional Development to join them on an initial 3-6 month basis, hybrid working.
The purpose of this role is to design, delivery and sustainability of Organisational Professional Development and learning services that is strategically aligned to organisational priorities and objectives.
Main responsibilities include:
- To lead the embedding of Trust values in the staff employment journey and patient pathways.
- Conduct organisational effectiveness diagnostics and measure and report on OD interventions and progress against the Organisational Effectiveness strategy.
- Work with colleagues to identify and consider the impact of change management plans on staff satisfaction.
- Provide support to teams experiencing difficulties e.g. behavioural/teamwork/ conflict resolution providing team facilitation and development.
- Consult stakeholders on Divisional organisational development plans & lead implementation as appropriate.
- Support the Divisions in developing a culture in which staff act corporately in the interests of the Trust.
- Oversee the staff engagement implementation across the Trust.
- Ensure that the team is proactive and influential in its contribution to delivering the Trust’s strategic and operational business plans.
The successful candidate will have:
- Ability to build credible relationship with stakeholders at all levels quickly.
- Experience of working in the NHS is desirable.
- Educated to Masters level or be able to demonstrate an equivalent level of experience.
- Designed/delivered bespoke training and development interventions in the area of OD.
- Knowledge of employee engagement theory and current practice.
If you have relevant experience, skills, and qualifications, please submit your CV.