A well-known Kent based NHS organisation is looking for an interim Head of Culture & Workforce Engagement to join them on an initial 3-6 month basis, hybrid working.
The purpose of this role is to be responsible for developing and driving forward the Culture and Engagement strategy to support delivery of transformational change within the organisation.
Main responsibilities include:
- lead the implementation and development of the Best Culture delivery plan as part of the Trust’s People Strategy
- Lead wide stakeholder engagement, expectation management and influencing, working with others to ensure effective communication of key programme information at all levels of the system.
- Prepare reports and briefings for Accountable Officers, Chief Executives, Chairs and Board members as required for internal and external communications.
- Lead the development of and manage the content for all communication and engagement channels including the programmes website, newsletter and briefings.
- Provide and receive highly complex, sensitive and contentious information, including presenting information about projects and dependencies to a wide range of internal and external stakeholders in formal settings.
- Manage potentially difficult/ conflicting situations with staff and stakeholders within change programmes for successful outcomes.
The successful candidate will have:
- Ability to build credible relationship with stakeholders at all levels quickly.
- Experience of working in the NHS is desirable.
- Postgraduate degree or equivalent in HR & OD subject.
- CIPD chartered-status qualified of equivalent experience.
- Significant experience as a senior leader in a highly regulated environment.
If you have relevant experience, skills, and qualifications, please submit your CV.