Your new role
* Assist the Reward Director in the delivery of all aspects of incentive and reward programmes including Bonus, LTIP, SIP and Sharesave programmes to motivate employee behaviour and create value for shareholders.
* To assist the Reward Director in the design and role out of job families, review of grades and overall pay structure including approach to bonuses and benefit offering.
* Conducting reward research / data analysis both internally and externally and to be able to present the results clearly and creatively.
* Produce reports, dashboards and metrics to provide the wider HR function, the Executive Committee and the business with accurate insights.
* Create and deliver the monthly, quarterly and ad hoc HR MI reports, inclusive of Gender and Ethnicity Pay Gap reporting.
* Management of annual reporting requirements across the Group, including but not limited to, Sustainability and Annual Reporting analytics, social mobility reporting and quarterly DE&I metrics.
What you'll need to succeed
* Previous experience in a Reward or HR environment gained in a fast-paced commercial, professional environment. Excellent analytical modelling, data analysis skills
* Excellent written and communication skills
* Advanced excel skills
* Ability and experience in utilising wider data analytical tools such as PowerBI would be desirable.
* Collaborative, team orientated with a positive and open approach to demonstrate professionalism, discretion and confidentially at all times
* Strong analytical, problem solving skills and quantitative skills and a track record for planning, doing and auditing work
* Highly detail driven with emphasis on accuracy, coupled with the ability to see the broader picture
* Ideally CIPD qualified
What you'll get in return
* An environment where your opinions count and your ideas are encouraged
* 15% pension, and can join SIP scheme after 6 months
* 15% bonus
* Social side: sports and social committee, concerts and fitness in Hyde Park, theatre trips, football, wellbeing committee, cycling, women's committee
* Social hours eg. 4pm finish on Thursday evenings
* Flexible and hybrid working options available
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.