A well-known Kent based NHS organisation is looking for a permanent HR Business Partner to join them, hybrid working.
The purpose of this role is to provide a professional strategic HR service to allocated business areas, ensuring up to date expert, consistent advice, support and practice covering all staff
Main responsibilities include:
- Work in partnership with senior leaders in the divisions to deliver Trust and divisional business strategy and objectives.
- Developing divisional workforce strategy in line with the Trust’s Workforce Strategy, vision and priorities.
- Developing and implementing plans to improve performance and productivity to achieve delivery of high quality patient services.
- Liaise with the ER team on Employee Relations matters and manage complex ER cases through advice and coaching.
- Identifying appropriate support and measures aimed at improving capability;
- Support as necessary the implementation of Trust HR initiatives.
- Provide line-managers and staff with professional, comprehensive and timely HR advice and support on complex, sensitive and contentious HR issues.
The successful Candidate will have:
- Degree level and Masters level or equivalent knowledge acquired by experience.
- Evidence of continued professional development.
- NHS/Public sector experience and substantial experience of operational and strategic HR.
- Experience in leading and implementing service redesign and complex change management.
If you have relevant experience, skills, and qualifications, please submit your CV.