HR Assistant roles x 2
HR Assistant x1 Permanent On site - Coleshill 1 full time - 52 weeks a year £23,023 per annum 37 hours a week, 8am - 4pm and 3:30pm finish on a Friday HR Assistant x1 Permanent On site - Coleshill 1 Term Time only role FTE £23,023, Actual £20,575 37 hours a week, 8am - 4pm and 3:30pm finish on a Friday
Duties for the posts:
* Provide an all-encompassing HR administrative service for the Trust including copying, filing, updating the HR system, setting up new starters fully on the HR system and as necessary on SIMS/software packages used.
* Keep personnel files up to date and file documents promptly.
* Keep up to date annual leave, additional days worked, banked hours and absence records for all staff on a daily basis. Advice relevant line managers termly on outstanding holiday balances.
* Be responsible for producing reports/graphs, e.g. on absence, probation stages/completion, disciplinaries, grievances, capability etc., on a regular basis for meetings.
* Ensure that probation reviews are carried out in a timely manner, documentation is fully completed and processed/filed accordingly. Escalate any probation concerns to the HR Advisor at an early stage.
* Attend internal stage 1 and 2 employee relation meetings, e.g. probation, sickness etc., in a HR advisory capacity.
* Be the first port of call for all incoming HR queries across the Trust, verbal and in writing, and respond to these where appropriate or escalate these to the relevant colleague(s) as necessary.
Among many other duties - if you are interested in either role please let me know and send through an updated CV.