Effectively Managing the Freelancer Administration Process
You will play a key role in delivering an efficient and effective service to the business by putting in place and maintaining Freelancer working agreements and lifecycle for the different legal entities within the BPP Group. You will be using your strong administration skills to issue freelancer contracts across the BPP Group and pro-actively work to support and guide managers.
What you'll be doing
- Liaising with Line Managers to retrieve completed Freelancer Engagement Forms (FEF’s)
- Drafting and issuing contracts and supporting paperwork to Freelancers
- Setting up Freelancer e-files, inputting new Freelancer records on Resource Link (RL) database
- Daily monitoring and maintenance of the ‘Freelancer Admin’ Outlook mailbox and MS Teams Freelancer Tracker
- Liaising with the Legal Team on any issues outside of the FAQ, and ensuring current Power of Attorney is in place for those signing Freelancer contracts
- Ensuring Stakeholders including IT and Purchase Ledger are advised when a Freelancer is in place or re-engaged
- Supporting HR Business Partners in developing a training package for Hiring Managers
- Undertaking quarterly purges of Freelancers (that are no longer being used) from the system
- Creating monthly metrics relating to contract issue and turnaround times
- Arranging DBS checks as required and managing and maintaining the DBS check tracker
- Working with colleagues to improve and streamline the Freelancer administration process
- Working in partnership with other members of the HR team on ad hoc projects
Choose a better work-life balance
With hybrid working available, you’ll be able to split your time between one of our centres and wherever you choose to call home. Either way, you’ll benefit from a vibrant workplace and a culture that believes in looking after others, while being part of a diverse workforce where difference is celebrated. In addition, you’ll work alongside other like-minded professionals who champion progress, while having opportunities to develop in an environment where creativity and innovation is rewarded. On top of a competitive salary, we provide a generous annual leave entitlement of 25 days, and there’s a rewards package that includes retail discounts, Group Personal Pension Plan, dedicated healthcare, and dental plans that offer additional assurance to look after you and your family. Brilliantly, you can also study any of BPP’s courses for free – be it a professional qualification or full degree.
What we’re looking for
- Experience of working in a methodical way in line with standard processes, undertaking a high level of administrative work
- Proven ability to work on own initiative with minimal supervision, taking accountability for your workload
- Demonstrable ability to consistently work to a high degree of accuracy and exceptional attention to detail
- Proven ability in building and managing relationships with internal stakeholders
- Confidence to challenge managers when advising around due process
- Proven ability to communicate clearly and in a professional manner, both verbally and in writing.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to schedule and prioritise your work
- Setting and meeting realistic deadlines in accordance with business and customer needs
- Demonstrable experience of improving a process to improve the user experience
- Proven ability to work and collaborate as part of a team
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Excel, Outlook and 365
- Experience of using databases to track records
Sound like the perfect fit? Apply today.