Recruitment Coordinator (Resourcer)
£23,837 - £26,485 per annum
Home based (with occasional travel to Worcester/Solihull offices as required)
Temporary until March 2023
Can you help our client build a world-class Resourcing Team?
Are you passionate about providing an exceptional candidate experience?
They are looking for an experienced Resourcing / Recruitment Coordinator to join their Resourcing Team until March 2023. If you are passionate about providing managers and candidates with a great resourcing experience then this could be the role for you.
In this role you will learn about different resourcing approaches and build relationships with their hiring managers as the face of Resourcing for your client group. With support from the Resourcing Officers and Resourcing Manager you will provide a comprehensive recruitment and resourcing service, coordinating vacancies from point of attraction through to accepted offer. You will be passionate about providing an exceptional candidate experience while running the administration of each vacancy seamlessly.
Your key responsibilities will include:
· Liaising with HR colleagues and/or team managers regarding their recruitment needs
· Coordinating with external recruitment providers as necessary
· Ensuring all relevant paperwork has been completed and approved
· Supporting team managers with updating job descriptions and person specifications as required
· Writing job adverts in line with the Recruitment policy and employer branding
· Screening internal and external candidates from a variety of sources
· Arranging interviews and providing feedback
· Assisting in the administration of assessment centres
· Responding to recruitment enquiries from internal and external candidates, to include advising and supporting hiring managers in preparing feedback to unsuccessful candidates as required
It is an exciting time to join their Resourcing team as they support a growing organisation while promoting a data-driven, manager led approach.
Who they are looking for:
· Proven experience of working in a Recruitment or HR environment.
· A CIPD level 3 qualification would be advantageous.
· Experience of managing high volume recruitment activities.
· Experience of using an ATS (Applicant Tracking System)
· Strong attention to detail and high levels of accuracy
· The ability to prioritise and plan effectively whilst comfortably being able to manage multiple projects at any one time
· A supportive, can do attitude and able to offer solutions focused advice
· Excellent ICT skills – including digital/ social media and Office 365
Whilst this role is home based, you will be required to attend meetings at their group offices in Worcester and Solihull to meet business needs.