Learning and Development Trainer (L&D)
£29,169 per annum
Braintree, Essex – Hybrid / Home Working
Job type: Permanent, Full Time
Are you an experienced L&D Trainer wanting to join an ambitious team and really make a difference?
Join our client to become part of the largest Community Gateway Association in the country!
They have an exciting opportunity for a Learning & Development Trainer to join their team to support the design and delivery of training programmes across their organisation, to maximise their peoples’ potential and drive the achievement of their organisation’s goals.
If you are an experienced trainer, have excellent inter-personal skills, a passion for development and a desire to help others succeed – they’d love to hear from you!
Support and collaborate with the L&D Manager and team in developing learning and development interventions, creating sessions and training plans that respond to the requirements across the Group.
· Work with key stakeholders to understand the specific training needs and opportunities either at individual or team level.
· Support the delivery of a Coaching and Mentoring programme
· Support the development and improvement of people’s core skills (such as communication and collaboration), and the development of aspiring people managers
· Ensure the learning and development resources remain current and reflect the needs of the organisation
· Communicate course requirements with trainers, facilities, learners and external suppliers with agreed timelines
· Provide a reliable point of contact for all learning and development matters
· Produce reports on learning and development activity using agreed HR performance indicators
· Regularly review L&D evaluation forms and make recommendations for improvements
· Full UK Driving Licence with access to own vehicle
· Proven training experience within a Learning & Development function, or demonstrable equivalent experience
· AET Level 3 or equivalent experience
· Competent with Microsoft Office suite, including Microsoft teams.
· Engaging communications skills and the ability to develop a genuine rapport with people across the organisation and bring challenges to a successful conclusion, whether in person or virtual
· Excellent organisation, time management and multi-tasking skills
· Knowledge of GDPR issues
· Knowledge of gathering and using data to inform training is beneficial, but not essential
They’ve updated their total rewards package!
· Salary of £29,169 per annum
· 30 days annual leave + bank holidays
· Trailblazing family leave (Maternity & Paternity - 12 weeks full pay / 6 weeks half pay)
· Childcare allowance scheme
· Annual health and well-being grant of £200 per year
· Bupa health cash plan, life assurance and gym/leisure membership
· Formal qualifications and job shadowing (to develop knowledge and experience across the organisation)
· Volunteer days (two days off each year to volunteer with a charity of your choice)
Our client is a person-centred, forward-thinking organisation that cares deeply about their customers and their people, with a strong sense of purpose.
They support, develop, nurture, and invest in their people, so they reach their full potential and have the necessary knowledge, skills, and attitudes to add real value.
It’s their people who support the continued development of our homes and communities as places where their customers love to live and the Group as a place where people love to work.
They are a disability confident and equal opportunities employer. They are committed to promoting an inclusive and diverse culture, which is why they encourage applications from everyone, regardless of characteristics. If you require any support with the application process, please contact their People Team.