Henlee Resourcing is working with this leading and highly reputable Professional Services Business based in Swindon and Bristol to recruit a talented HR Coordinator on a permanent basis. The role can be based from either the Swindon or Bristol office and offers hybrid working 2-3 days at home / in the office per week.
You will general HR support to the Team, primarily supporting the HR / Payroll & Reward Advisors and Director of HR with transactional HR processes, data reporting, supporting with recruitment and sharing knowledge with the HR Administrators and stakeholders where appropriate. In addition, this role will be providing support to the Payroll function at least two days per month.
* Assist and support the HR Advisors with flexible working requests and contractual changes
* Support with recruitment to include arranging interviews, regrets, posting jobs and liaising with agencies on our PSL
* Responsible for data cleansing and monitoring, ensuring GDPR compliance
* Update the HRIS system and run reports, becoming the key contact for data reports
* Supporting with family friendly processes such as maternity, paternity, shared parental leave
* Ownership of the absence monitoring, ensuring sickness, holiday, parental and birthday leave is appropriately updated and reported on throughout the year, taking appropriate action where necessary in line with policies
* Providing support to the Payroll function at least two days per month, and at benefit renewal time
* Support on the delivery of inductions for new starters
* Provide timely advice and guidance to line managers and referring to HR Advisors where appropriate
* Support and provide cover and assistance to the HR Administrators on all processes
* Be responsible for ensuring the completion of mandatory reporting such as Gender Pay Gap, SRA ED&I report
* Building relationships across the Business, supporting on confidential HR processes as appropriate
* Ensure the digital presence including LinkedIn, careers page and appropriate social media platforms are kept up to date and engaging
* Become a HRIS and Recruitment system super user
* Support the HR Advisors and Payroll with collation of annual data for pay / benefit reviews
We are looking for you to ideally be CIPD level 3 or 5 qualified with previous experience of working in a busy HR department. You will understand the value of high-quality client and customer service focus with good oral and written skills and able to adapt to the appropriate audience. You will also be proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Word and Excel, enjoy a fast-paced environment and to be able to adapt to changes with a strong attention to detail, able to prioritise work and work to tight deadlines.
If you are looking for an interesting and varied role with scope to progress and you possess the above skills / competencies, we are keen to hear from you.
Henlee Resourcing is a specialist full service human resources recruitment consultancy operating across the South West, M3 / M4 / M5 corridors.