Your new company
An international data firm with offices in 5 continents are looking for a Recruitment Coordinator to join the team of 7. Reporting into the Senior Recruitment Manager, you will be responsible for:
* Scheduling and coordinating candidate interviews across multiple time zones.
* Communicating with candidates and hiring managers to agree on time and dates of interviews.
* Ensuring all touch points within the recruitment process are promoting excellent candidate experience and processes are moving swiftly without delays.
* Working with the Senior Recruiter to review candidate 'interview confirmation' templates and suggesting amendments to enhance candidate experience.
* Assist with reporting and team spreadsheets to track recruiter activities in excel.
What you'll need to succeed
* Experience within a HR or Recruitment coordination role.
* Have excellent stakeholder management skills, with great communication.
* Be personable and professional, with the ability to communicate through different time zones.
What you'll get in return
* Competitive salary
* Fully remote working
* Benefits package
* Global exposure
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.