We are currently seeking applications for a Culture and People Lead within Scottish Rail Holdings (SRH) based in Glasgow. Candidates with a disability who meet the essential criteria below will be invited to the assessments.
We are seeking applications to fill the critical post of Culture and People Lead for Scottish Rail Holdings. Scottish Rail Holdings (SRH) is a company wholly owned and controlled by the Scottish Government. It has been set up with the express purpose of overseeing the governance of train operating companies in Scotland.
It acts as an “owning group” of the operating company and provides separation between Transport Scotland as strategic policymakers and the direct management of train service delivery for ScotRail Trains Limited (SRT).
The is an exciting opportunity to support the setup of SRH, which will take the Railway in Scotland into a period of unprecedented change.
This role will be accountable for the leadership of the oversight of SRT on Culture and People, including the development of SRT policy in this area. In addition, provide oversight on stakeholder management and other industry commitments including Alliancing. This includes ensuring that all obligations within the grant agreement are met for these specific areas, along with the business and corporate plans.
• Monitoring ScotRail Trains Ltd. (SRT) on the delivery of grant conditions and objectives within its business and corporate plans for culture and people, stakeholder management, industry commitments (including alliancing). This role will work across the relevant business functions within SRT to deliver this role
• To undertake monthly review meetings with the SRT functional leads to review progress against the grant conditions and to provide advice and guidance as required to ensure these are on track to be met in line with the specific grant agreement timescales.
• To work with the equivalent functional leads in SRT to support the development of their approach to culture and people within the organisation in order to maximise the potential of the staff within the SRT to provide a high-quality customer experience
• To work with the equivalent functional leads in SRT to support the development of their approach to engagement with the recognised staff representative organisations
• To work with the equivalent functional leads in SRT to support the development of their approach to stakeholder management and collaboration across the Scottish Rail industry. The role will also interface with the Transport Scotland Policy team and other relevant Scottish Government policy areas as required
• Provide support to the Rail Management Lead in providing the sponsor team with required information on ministerial correspondence, parliamentary questions, submission to ministers, FOI/ EIR requests, event briefing and speaking notes.
The Scottish Government is a diverse and inclusive workplace and we want to help you demonstrate your full potential whatever type of assessment is used. If you require any adjustments to our recruitment process, please let us know via email@example.com
22 July 2022,midnight.