Henlee Resourcing is working in partnership with this niche business services organisation, based in Swindon, to recruit a talented HR Administrator on a permanent basis. This role will suit a strong Administrator with some knowledge and understanding of HR, who is either CIPD Level 3 qualified or someone who has the desire to study and progress in HR.
You will provide hands on day-to-day administrative support to the HR team, in a fast-paced environment, multitasking whenever needed and coordinating daily HR activities to include recruitment administration, new starters and systems/records changes and generally HR administration as required.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Assist the HR Team in providing a comprehensive HR service to the business
* Monitor the shared HR inbox, dealing with queries quickly and efficiently
* Manage HR systems and all employee records changes for core HR lifecycle
* Provide effective HR administration support relating to the whole employment lifecycle
* Manage HR recruitment processes and systems including applicants, interviews, inductions, reference checking and Right to Work checks
* Produce HR reports as required
* Assist with HR project work as required
You will be:
* Professional and maintain confidentiality, at all times
* Friendly, enthusiastic, energetic and self-motivated!
* Experienced working in Human Resources in a HR Administrator role with an ambition to progress
* IT literate; Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Database management
* A strong administrator with skills gained from working in a fast paced environment, with real attention to detail, be highly organised and accountable
* Adept at prioritising workload and producing accurate, detailed work within deadlines, manage multiple tasks, demonstrating ownership and accountability
If you are looking for an interesting and varied role with scope to progress and you possess the above skills / competencies, we are keen to hear from you.
Henlee Resourcing is a specialist full-service human resources recruitment consultancy operating across the South West, M3 / M4 / M5 corridors.