Permanent Engagement Officer, £28000 - £35,000 Waltham Cross
Excellent opportunity for a Permanent Engagement Officer to join a large retail/hospitality industry.
Your new company
A large retail/ hospitality organisation based in Waltham Cross.
Your new role
As an Engagement Officer you will support in the development and deliver y of proactive and engaging communications and engagement initiatives that support and improves how the company deliver its brand vision, and objectives.
* To support the organisation with the delivery of high-quality communications and employee engagement activity, to drive and support the delivery of people objectives.
* Work with various managers from across the business to support the design and facilitation for a wide range of projects including forums, committees, employee briefings and management meetings.
* Keep communication channels across the business updated in line with business branding.
* Work across multi-site groups to improve the way the organisation listen to, communicate with, engage and motivate staff consistently.
* Identify and implement continuous improvements to deliver new and innovative ways to engage, empower, reward, recognise, communicate and evaluate activity making suggestions for improvements.
* Champion company engagement events/initiatives to increase participation through creative and proactive communication strategies.
* Support new starters within the business in addition to existing induction practices.
* Guide, coach, and influence managers to own engagement, communication and adopt leadership practices.
What you'll need to succeed
* You will have experience as an Engagement Officer / Well-being Specialist / L&D Advisor.
* You will have proven experience of designing, developing, and implementing internal communication initiatives and campaigns.
* Experience in facilitating two-way communication with staff, forums and focus groups.
* Experience of developing and managing a range of communication tools and methods for different audiences and purposes (e.g., publications, social media, e-communications etc).
* Experience supporting and facilitating engagement events to meet group/functional requirements.
* You will ideally be educated to Degree level or equivalent.
* Practical understanding of Microsoft Office in particular Excel and PowerPoint.
* Confident presentation skills for conveying ideas and initiatives to the business.
What you'll get in return
* Annual pay reviews.
* 28 days inclusive of Bank Holidays. Holidays increase with service to 33 days.
* Free onsite parking.
* Health Care Cash Plan membership.
* Day off for moving.
* Pension Scheme.
* Retail Discount membership.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.