HR Administrator, Human Resources Administrator, HR Assistant, Human Resources Assistant
Your new company
Your new company will be a charitable organisation with bases across the country
Your new role
This role is full-time permanent and fully remote. Your responsibilities would include:
* The administration of all workforce modifications (new starters, leavers and changes) to be actioned prior to monthly pay run.
* On-boarding administration, including generation and issue of contracts of employment and payroll input
* Administration of staff benefits.
* Administration of learning programmes, activities and qualifications, ensuring adherence to internal policies and processes, relevant legislation and branding (e.g. venue booking, printing handouts, send invites).
* Administering the effective and efficient use of LMS and specific L&D software.
* Ensuring there are no overpayments due to leavers or failure to pay new starters in their first month.
* Provision of timely and accurate HR and L&D administrative advice on the correct use of process and documentation.
What you'll need to succeed
* Strong admin skills
* Strong understanding of employee cycle, GDPR.
* Proficient with Microsoft Office packages.
* Have CIPD Level 3, are working towards it or have a willingness to study one.
* Strong customer focus
What you'll get in return
* Home working role,
* Competitive pay, with an opportunity for progression in role
* 33 days paid leave, including bank/public holidays
* Employee referral scheme
* Comprehensive induction
* Learning and career development opportunities
* Occupational sick pay
* Company pension
* Discounted gym membership
* An employee assistance programme
* Cycle-to-work scheme
* Shop and save vouchers
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.