6 month FTC (to permanent)
Regional HR Manager
Term Time only
£32,000 per annum - FTE £34,000
Daily on site in Sutton Coldfield
Duties of the role include -
* Manage maternity / paternity leave as required.
* Oversee absence management monitoring / processes and provide relevant reports
* Managing, updating and communicating HR policies / other policies to all relevant stakeholders.
* Responsible for the continual progression of HR procedures, and best practice within the region, and up skilling managers as necessary implement change.
* Share / communicate best HR practices
* Responsible for keeping accurate and confidential personnel files for all employees, supply, volunteers, contractors and governors.
* Prepare and submit workforce census data in conjunction with Payroll.
* Liaise and advise in confidence on all HR related issues to relevant staff.
* Responsible for the performance management of specified staff according to model.
* Accurate minute taking / record keeping of meetings as necessary.
* Manage annual leave processes for support staff.
* Oversee the process of managing the annual completion of business interest register, code of conduct and acknowledgement of policies and procedures by all staff.
* Operate and remain updated on technology based office equipment.
* Participate in agreed professional development activities and manage / arrange self-development accordingly in order to stay ahead of HR legislation and change.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.