HR System and Data Officer, Human Resources System and Data Officer, Systems officer, Data Officer
Your new company
Your new role
In your new role you will deliver a professional and high-quality HR-related systems and people data service for the Trust. Providing specialist advice and user support, contributing to the smooth running of the payroll, managing systems development and producing people data and analytics.
What you'll need to succeed
* Experience with payroll systems.
* CIPD Level 5 would be advantageous.
* Experience providing advice and user support in relation to payroll and HR systems.
What you'll get in return
* Regular CPD opportunities, as well as support to achieve CIPD qualifications through the apprenticeship Levy or other appropriate routes.
* A defined HR career structure.
* Generous contractual provisions around maternity, annual leave and sick pay.
* Membership of the Local Government Pension scheme, one of the most generous schemes in the UK with high employer contributions through national provider Peninsula Pensions.
* Free eye tests and contributions towards VDU use glasses through a choice of national opticians.
* The opportunity to buy a bike or the latest Tech through our cycle and Tech schemes. You pay nothing upfront and the payments are taken tax efficiently from your salary through salary sacrifice.
* An Employee Assistance Programme to all of our employees.
* Free Parking on-site
* Access to community sports centre gym facilities (based in secondary schools)
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.