Your new company
We have a very exciting role for a TA manager to join a globally recognised organisation! My client is a very meaningful organisation who have a great culture and massively embrace hybrid working. They are looking for a TA manager to join their team and own their recruitment process from an operational and strategic point of view.
You'll be the centre of expertise for the HR team and key stakeholders on all aspects of resourcing. You will provide a comprehensive, inclusive resourcing function for the development of outreach programmes, advisory, management of campaigns to systems and process improvements. You will be responsible for all aspects of the day-to-day resourcing operations.
You'll have good knowledge and understanding of talent attraction strategies and the optimisation of multiple channels to broaden our reach and appeal. You'll have knowledge in the hiring process for international talent and champion diversity and inclusion in all your work.
Your new role
Use HR and resourcing subject area expertise to champion and share learning to empower and increase knowledge and capabilities across the organisation to attract, recruit and retain diverse talent from early to senior careers.
Promote and champion our values, competences and behaviours to support an inclusive culture that strives on continuous improvement.
Develop an inclusive outreach programme to grow support and build a talent pipeline.
Work collaboratively to optimise and develop our employer brand and grow support through the candidate acquisition process and outreach programmes.
* Delivering projects to strengthen our employer brand, develop the recruitment collateral and attraction tools.
* Provide advice and guidance to hiring managers on entire recruitment lifecycle and support with complex situations.
* Support in shortlisting and/or participate as a panel member (as required) and advise line managers on good interviewing techniques and best practices, championing inclusiveness and commitment to safeguarding through our values.
* Interacts closely with executive search partners as required and supports executive search processes for senior hires.
* Lead on the ongoing development of the recruitment module.
* Source candidates directly using various mediums including job boards, websites, internet, and social media.
* Review and manage the PSL in partnership with procurement and assist managers in the process.
* Reduce the cost of recruitment, managing relationships with suppliers.
* Deliver internal recruitment training sessions.
* Develop an outreach programme that generates prospects and a pipeline of talent, including careers fairs and work experience particularly supporting disadvantaged or minority groups.
* Hands on managing recruitment logistics with the People and Culture team.
What you'll need to succeed
* Proven experience of managing recruitment across multiple functions and levels of seniority up to Senior Executives.
* Understanding and championing equity, diversity, and inclusiveness in the recruitment lifecycle.
* Experience of creating and developing assessments and interview tools.
* Experience of using online recruitment systems (ideally iTrent) and Linkedin (proactive searching).
* Sound knowledge of HR legislation in particular in relation to recruitment and immigration.
What you'll get in return
Flexible and hybrid working for a global brand who have a very strong brand.
The chance to shape the future of the TA function
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.