Your new company
We have an exciting opportunity for a L&D coordinator to join a growing international commercial business!
Your new role
You will be responsible for planning and coordinating all learning events, programs, and activities for the business. This is a great opportunity to experience L&D in a growing business who value their HR services.
* Responsible for all learning service administration as outlined throughout this profile and as requested by the Learning Lead or Line Manager.
* First point of contact for all learning related queries either on the phone, video call or email.
* Responsible for the learning administration processes working to ensure learning efficiency and effectiveness.
* Responsible for external Learning requests including liaison with suppliers and colleagues, arranging payments, and managing training records.
* Management of Learning/HR databases ensuring up to date and accurate at all times, including training requests, materials, records, learning progress, evaluation and events.
* Develop and maintain good working relationships with all internal and external deliverers to enable efficient and effective delivery of internal courses, induction, team building, conferences, and psychometric testing.
* Produce weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports for learning activity and evaluation.
What you'll need to succeed
* The successful applicant will meet the following minimum requirements:
* Previous experience working in a HR environment
* Strong administration skills with ability to handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines
* High degree of accurately and attention to detail
* Good standard of competence in Microsoft packages
* Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) and customer service skills
* Flexible, enthusiastic and positive 'can-do' attitude
What you'll get in return
* Happy To Talk Flexible Working
* 25 days' holiday entitlement
* Private healthcare membership
* Bonus scheme linked into company performance
* Paid membership fees to a professional institution
* Support in attaining professional membership
* Flexible and hybrid working!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.