We have opportunities for Senior HR Advisors to focus on a variety of Employer relations Case work in Sussex
We are seeking 2 / 3 Senior HR Advisors / Senior Employer Relations Advisors to join a large scale public organisation operating across Sussex.
You will be working as part of a HR Services function in a specialist team with a focus on employer relations case work.
You will provide a comprehensive, efficient and effective operational Human Resources service to all Divisions and professional HR advice to all staff groups. Actively involved in all aspects of HR, including the following:
* grievance, discipline and capability, performance, dismissal
* health and wellbeing, including managing sickness absence
* informal resolution of concerns
* Investigations, Hearings
* job evaluation and gradings
* complex cases
* Were seeking experienced HR professionals who have a breadth of experience across complex employer relations within a unionised environment.
* Educated to postgraduate level or equivalent knowledge
* CIPD Qualified (Minimum Grad. CIPD)
* Previous operational HR experience post qualification, including experience in Employment Relations roles
* Experience of interpreting and advising on terms and conditions, policies and procedures.
* In depth and expert knowledge of employment legislation and good practice
* Experience of mentoring and coaching managers on HR aspects of their roles
* Experience of partnership working with unions
* Experience of developing and delivering training courses
* Experience of using and extracting workforce information from HR/Payroll Database
* Evidence of continuing professional development
This role is offered a permanent basis, Full time / possible 4 days if needed by negotiation
Hybrid working - 2/3 days per week on site/home - sites - Chichester, Worthing, Brighton
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.