Compensation and benefits specialist
Your new company
We have an exciting opportunity for a comp and bens specialist to join our international client on a permanent basis!
Your new role
You will help oversee and administer employee rewards as the group move towards a smart benefits landscape. You will help assess personnel needs across several Group companies and draft targeted programs that will increase performance, organisational trust, and satisfaction. You will help strove towards the group's goal of attracting, retaining and motivating high quality employees while reducing turnover and enhancing the company's profile as a great place to work. Key responsibilities
* Work with senior stakeholders and third-party providers to define and implement a fair, equitable and competitive total compensation and benefits package that fits and is aligned to the company's strategy and business goals.
* Work with external providers to help implement a new on-line benefits system for company employees.
* Work with the HR Director to assist in developing a consistent compensation philosophy in line with work culture and organisational objectives.
* Ensure that compensation practices are compliant with current legislation (pay equity, human rights, etc)
* Engage employees by conducting organisational surveys to find out what motivates and engages employees.
* Maintain an up-to-date database of job descriptions, job analysis, job evaluations and job classifications.
* Evaluate salary and labour market surveys to determine prevailing pay rates and benefits.
* Deploy effective communication strategies and success metrics linked to appraisals.
* Conduct ongoing research into emerging trends, issues and best practices
What you'll need to succeed
* Demonstrable working experience in a Compensation and Benefits environment.
* Prior experience in HR practices and the administration and management of employee benefits.
* Able to work with stakeholders to add value to job evaluation and job analysis systems.
* Knowledge of current labour rules and regulations in the UK and beyond.
* Familiarity with various types of incentives and benefits.
* Extensive knowledge of HRIS systems and MS Office.
* Strong quantitative and analytical skills.
* Excellent attention to detail.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.