HR Business Partner Crewe 12 Month FTC £40,000 DOE
Your new company
You will be working for a global manufacturing company as a HR Business partner.
Your new role
Your main roles and responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
* To act as the first point of contact for all HR related issues at UKM for both managers and employees
* Provide HR policy guidance for managers and staff on HR issues including employment legislation
* Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention.
* Provide advice & mentor managers on disciplinary, capability and grievance matters including dismissal in line with employment legislation and best practice.
* General HR Administration
* Full responsibility of the recruitment process at UKM i.e. from gaining the correct approvals to completing the onboarding process with the new employee
What you'll need to succeed
Previous experience in a similar role will ultimately lead to your success, you will have excellent attention to detail and the ability to work as part of a team and on your own initiative.
What you'll get in return
You will receive an annual salary ranging between £35,000-£40,000 depending on experience, which will be discussed at interview. This role is a 12 month fixed term contract covering maternity leave. Working hours are flexible from Monday-Friday and On site parking is available.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.