HR Systems Assistant
£22-£27,500 + Great Benefits
Crawley (Flexible / Hybrid working)
Our Ref: ADW00472
This leading financial services business based in Crawley, has a newly created role for a HR Systems Assistant to join them on an exciting journey!
As this business embarks on a major project to move from legacy systems, to cutting edge cloud-based technology across it's entire HR function, this role will provide effective and proactive support to the People Analytics and Systems Team making it happen.
You will act as a first point of contact for all HR system and process queries; supporting the maintenance, enhancements, and upgrades to systems, reporting and analytics, as well as maintaining the internal HR SharePoint sites.
Specific duties will see you:
* Support all queries via the HR Systems Inbox, taking ownership of the issues/tasks through to successful resolution or escalating, as appropriate.
* Update the Intranet sites with new material as and when required
* Support the team on maintenance, enhancements, and upgrades
* Support the implementation of new software, including testing
* Support GDPR and Data Governance policy and processes
* Support on projects and take responsibility for any other duties considered to be within the scope of the role.
The various HR Systems you will be exposed to include - Recruitment and on-boarding; workflow and processes (holiday, sickness, leavers, and movers), employee benefits, learning management software, salary software and performance review software.
Suitable applicants will possess:
* An aptitude for systems-related work, such as query resolution, data collation, report production and analysis
* Strong levels of accuracy and attention to detail
* Ability to coordinate and prioritise multiple tasks whilst working to meet deadlines
* Excellent communication and organisation skills
* Experience of working with confidential and sensitive data
* A team player, with the ability to establish effective working relationships with colleagues
* Proactive and motivated, displaying a positive attitude
* Intermediate/Advanced level understanding of Excel
* Previous SharePoint authoring experience desirable
If you are looking for a exciting, hands-on HR systems role and, can demonstrate the above capabilities, we are keen to hear from you ASAP!
Henlee Resourcing is a specialist full-service human resources recruitment consultancy operating across the Southwest, M3, M4 and M5 corridors.