Your new company
UK based financial services firm specialising in wealth management are looking for a HR Advisor to join the team of 5, for 16 months. You will be covering the current HR Advisor on maternity leave, but could have the potential to become permanent. You will be responsible for:
* Supporting the HR Manager on all day to day HR responsibilities, including recruitment, onboarding, employee relations, benefits and general HR queries.
* Manage and lead HR projects, being a point of contact for all employees across the business.
* Delivering onboarding and offboarding for the business, conducting right to work checks and issuing offer letters and contracts.
What you'll need to succeed
* Experience within a HR generalist role, ideally within financial services.
* Be able to take on responsibilities to support the HR Manager and Head of HR.
* Be personable and have excellent stakeholder management skills.
What you'll get in return
* A competitive salary, hybrid working model, opportunity to business-wide exposure.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.