HR Manager on a permanent basis.
Your new company
A leader in their field across the UK is on the look out for a HR Manager to join them in a standalone role based in the North East.
Your new role
Within your new role you will be the main point of contact for HR for the site. You will engage with the Senior Management Team and business operational team to design and implement the HR agenda.
Key Responsibilities include:
* Develop strong partnering relationships with business stakeholders
* Work with the wider HR team to deliver strong HR support
* Support the senior leadership team to promote employee engagement
* Involved in the talent management activities: succession planning, recruitment & graduate development
* Produce monthly HR reports and analyses trends/metrics to identify issues and develop solutions
* Provide guidance and support on workforce planning, restructures and TUPE programs
* Manage employee relations issues including investigations, grievances, disciplinaries and absence management.
* Support and coach line managers
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful you will need to have experience in a similar role previously.
* Strong Communication skills
* Ability to work alone and part of a wider HR function
* Good stakeholder management
* HR Generalist experience
* Ideally CIPD L.5
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.