Learning & Development Business Partner
Salary £45,364 per annum
Location Wythenshawe, Manchester
Hours of work 35 hours per week, office-based with some hybrid & agile working available
CONTRACT: Permanent, full time
Closing date: 7 August 2022
Interview date: Tuesday, 16 August 2022
Our client have an exciting opportunity for a L&D Business Partner to join them at a time of significant transformation. A true L&D or OD generalist the successful candidate will have the opportunity to: shape the design, development and implementation of L&D Interventions which influence WCHG’s culture of continuous learning and growth; work with managers, key stakeholders and teams across the business to create positive learning outcomes and engagement which support the delivery of the groups corporate plan, People Strategy and wider strategic business objectives.
Main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Project management of the development and implementation of a blended L&D offer which supports the full learning cycle, working closely with key stakeholders, external partners including the procurement of specialist providers; to deliver effective training initiatives
- Work with the Head of HR in the development, implementation and regular review of their People Strategy
- Proactively contribute to the development and maintenance of the internal L&D policies and procedures incorporating relevant legislation and best practice; to advise and ensure consistent application
- Mange the L&D portfolio within commercial budget constraints and broader KPI’s of the business, ensuring the best value for money is achieved
- Utilise Management Reporting Information to analyse and monitor key L&D trends ensuring identification of efficiency and improvements in order to influence all aspects of the talent lifecycle, including evaluation and demonstratable return on investment
Successful applicants will be CIPD qualified (Level 7) together with Chartered status or equivalent experience, and will possess proven L&D experience, ideally in a complex setting. Committed to CPD with a strong business acumen and solid relevant experience of relationship building and implementation of learning interventions, at all levels, in order to maximise potential and improve the capability of individuals – including a high level of coaching, mentoring and supervisory skills. Excellent communication, influencing and team working skills coupled with the ability to, professionally challenge in order to influence and drive change, solve problems and shape policies is essential.
This is an exciting and rewarding opportunity to join our client's journey in making a real impact to customers and communities… but more than that, with every job role comes a competitive salary, great pension scheme, holiday that increases with each year of service, flexible working, an employee assistance and health care plan including staff benefits, paid professional memberships, and excellent ongoing learning opportunities which contribute towards continual professional development.
About our client
They manage almost 14,000 properties, providing homes for more than 29,000 people in Wythenshawe, South Manchester.
Our client are committed to investing in the health, wellbeing and development of colleagues, who they will reward fairly and empower and trust to deliver their best work for the benefit of the company, their tenants and stakeholders. The company is an inclusive employer of choice where differences are recognised as strengths in delivering their purpose. A disability confident employer they will work to make reasonable adjustments where possible throughout its employment processes.
Their purpose is to provide good quality homes and services to their tenants and leaseholders and to play a leading role in creating safer, healthier communities. They boast an impressive development portfolio which aims to deliver on average 1,100 new homes over the next five years with £195m estimated investment, leaving a lasting legacy in their communities.