Director of People, Culture & Systems
Location: Cheshire, SK9
David Lewis is an employer of choice and our staff will tell you that David Lewis is a remarkable place, with remarkable people.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our charity as we embark on our journey to deliver our ambitious new 3 year strategy. As part of the Executive Team, working with the Chief Executive you will be a key in helping move the Charity forward.
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing the Charity’s longer term strategic People Plan and leading the key core functions of:
- Human Resource management
- Learning and Development
- IT and Process Improvements.
The successful candidate will:-
- Have over 5 years’ experience operating at a senior level in a complex and multi-sited organisation in a People related role.
- A successful track record of developing and implementing a People Plan
- A successful track record of developing high engagement, values and behaviours to deliver real Culture Change.
- Be a Chartered Member of the CIPD
- Have a strong track record of working collaboratively with Trustees or Non-Executive Directors.
David Lewis provides outstanding education, residential, medical and therapeutic support for people with learning disabilities, epilepsy and autism for people aged 11 years and over. We employ 800 staff with a turnover of £30 million per annum. We support people with complex learning and physical disabilities with their daily living, access to social and leisure opportunities and education.
We offer a great range of benefits:-
- 30 days annual leave plus public holidays
- An occupational pension (up to 6% employer contribution)
- Up to 12 weeks full sick pay
- Life Assurance Cover (3 x basic annual salary)
- Further Education Sponsorship
- Career Progression
- A comprehensive health and wellbeing provision including:-
- an Employee Assistance Programme
- Occupational Health services
- A Physio service for staff
- A Staff Counsellor
- On site pharmacy
- On site gym and swimming pool
- Employee Referral and Reward Scheme
Closing date: Monday 25th July 2022 Interviews: Monday 1st August 2022
David Lewis welcomes applications from a diverse talent pool.
Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Checks: This post, due to its nature, duties and responsibilities, will be subject to an enhanced check by the DBS.