Your new company
Working for a trusted financial planning and wealth management firm based in Mayfair, who have growth plans over the next 5 years within mergers and acquisitions. This is a perfect opportunity for someone to develop their own career by managing a HR function within a well-established, high end, reputable firm.
Your new role
This is an end to end life cycle role, where you will be leading a team of 2 HR professionals, but personally responsible for the operational delivery and the strategic design of people initiatives.
* Manage the Human Resources Department and develop and implement all necessary Human Resources-related policies and practices
* Provide pro-active/high quality advice on Human Resources related issues to each business
* Advise and participate as a member of the Executive Committee
* Undertake M&A due diligence and deal with all matters relating to business transfers, TUPE and integration Working in-conjunction with the CEO, Board and Executive Committee, continue to develop and enhance culture and diversity and inclusion initiatives for the firm
* Oversight of regulatory regimes, such as the SMCR and regulatory adherence such as FCA Remuneration Code and regulatory reporting
* Develop, introduce and implement all necessary Human Resources related policies and practices, ensuring company policies are updated and communicated to staff in line with current legislation
* Review conditions of employment, compensation and benefits against marketplace and recommend changes on an ongoing and regular basis
* Responsibility for collation of headcount and staff costs for inclusion in the annual budget process
* Lead all ER queries, advising staff and senior management on grievances and disciplinary procedures
What you'll need to succeed
You will be a professional, experienced Head of HR / Senior HR Business partner with a proven background of working within Financial Markets, ideally asset management, financial planning or wealth management. You will be CIPD qualified (or equivalent).
Experience in the following required
* Employee Relations / Employment Law
* Compensation and Benefits Management of HR staff M&A activity (including deal due diligence, change management, business transfers and TUPE)
* A good understanding inherent risks associated with people management and in particular relation to financial services legislation
* Methodical, thorough, with attention to detail Good project management skills
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.