HR Consultant - Target Operating Model change project, up to £400 per day, remote working, interim asap
Your new company
FTSE 100 multi-national engineering organisation which has its headquarters in Cheltenham. Global organisation which is passionate about creating inclusive and equitable working culture where everyone can be themselves and achieve their full potential so you can expect to collaborate with supportive teams and build strong relationships where everyone's contribution is valued - across social and cultural backgrounds, ethnicities, ages, genders, gender identities, abilities, neurodiversity, sexual orientation, religious beliefs, and everything else that makes us human and unique. This is an organisation which wants everyone to be able to make their difference in their role, so they will always consider requests for flexible working (such as full-time, part-time, select days and job sharing).
Your new role
* Bring you HR expertise to an IT organisation Target Operating Model change project - focused on capability assessment - tasks, capability and skills
* TOM is created during Phase 1, they are now working through the detailed design and planning - Phase 2, Phase 3 is implementation
* This is an interim role working on part of the above for the next 2-3 months. Key tasks:
* Roles and Impact Assessment
* Design Job Profiles (within job families to standard JD template and standard IT roles using InfoTech)
* Internal Capability assessment, skills assessment (at leadership level)
* Change Management across the TOM plan
* Liaison / leadership of regional HR Partners in the organisation
* Involvement in
* Process (level 3) development for governance, SLAs and OLAs
* Project is managed by PM and tasks will be agreed with individual and managed by the PM
What you'll need to succeed
This post is working remotely but there maybe the odd need to be onsite on occasion at this great organisation's HQ in Cheltenham
Experience in capability assessment is essential - tasks, capability and skills
This interim assignment is suited to a senior HR professional with experience in global capability assessment ideally with IT roles.
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available - including remote working.
Competitive rate of pay and supportive working environment.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.