Reward Manager - Analytics - Big Four - consulting - accountancy - London - hybrid, largely remote
Your new company
A Big Four, multinational professional services firm. It is one of the largest professional services networks in the world, operating across consulting, accounting, assurance, tax, and more.
Your new role
This role requires a professional with a broad and detailed working knowledge of compensation processes with the expertise to implement change using complex reward analytics. The role will be the main focal point for compensation modelling and will also play a key role in supporting the transition from their legacy compensation platform to the SAP Success Factors compensation module.
Your key Responsibilities:
Pay Review, Compensation & team administration
* Deliver modelling for compensation processes such as the annual review, compensation structure refresh, job architecture and any global initiatives
* Manage the review of compensation data, picking out key trends for analysis, market movements etc
* Coordinate the management of people data including current compensation details and the matching of jobs to survey codes for submission purposes
* Responsible for the management of pay range data including process improvement and automation
* Work with the global team to evolve the compensation module, once implemented, providing training to HR/Ops teams on pay review processes
* Counselling responsibilities for Reward Advisor(s)
* Design compensation analytics to inform compensation programme decisions as well as forecast and analyse compensation business outcomes
* Bring thoughtful compensation perspectives on talent-related challenges through in-depth research and analysis of employee and market data
* Create and manage reward KPI's to measure our delivery against the overall reward strategy
* Support the design, implementation and administration of reward dashboards
* Provide tools and guidance to enable effective communication of compensation to employees
* Develop and produce analytics to measure and mitigate GDPR risks related to reward data
* Able to establish credibility and present information effectively both orally and in writing with senior stakeholders in HR, TSS and Operations
* Providing senior stakeholders with reward metrics to improve visibility of how we pay and what the risks/opportunities of change might be
What you'll need to succeed
* Proficiency in data analytics and associated tools (advanced in Excel and Power BI)
* Ability to deal with and manage uncertainty and incomplete information with shifting priorities
* Strong stakeholder management with business and HR leaders to facilitate discussions around compensation and Total Reward
* Experience of the SAP Success Factors compensation module is desirable, along with the ability to co-ordinate multiple projects simultaneously
* Demonstrable experience in gathering and analysing data along with proven strong communication and relationship building skills
What you'll get in return
The company offers a competitive remuneration package where you'll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. The comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.