Excellent HR Director opportunity. Up to £115k + bonus + car allowance. Hybrid working.
Your new company
You will be working for a household name in Pharmaceuticals. Reporting into the Global Head of HR Operations executing the people strategy through the design and implementation of both corporate and local initiatives. You will be assisting the business through the HR team in leading, training, motivating, developing, empowering and engaging employees. Lead the HR team across the UK and Ireland driving operational efficiency and enhancing business partnership. You will be ensuring the HR team are providing the best HR strategies and services to attract, develop, motivate and retain the best people for today and tomorrow and be operationally efficient and effective.
Your new role
* Ensures equity and diversity while respecting the values of the Group, ethics and good practices.
* Participates and actively contributes to the definition and implementation of HR Group policies and procedures Act as HR representative during meetings of the UK and Ireland Site Steering Committee.
* Accountable for the execution of the Global HR Strategy and employee experience across UKI by delivering meaningful moments that matter.
* Implement the Strategic project for HR and other operational efficiency projects across the region.
* Build processes necessary to ensure all employment relations matters are effectively and where possible proactively managed.
* Partners with local managers & external legal services as required in the performance management process and provides coaching, consultation and facilitation in employee relations.
* Guide the team, directly & proactively manage works council/union topics in the cluster.
* Work closely with the Compensation & Benefits CoE team to input, shape, develop and promote overall compensation & benefit programs and ensure seamless and consistent implementation that is fit for purpose. Work closely with the Talent management team to input, shape, develop and promote overall.
* Talent programs to ensure a seamless and consistent implementation that is fit for purpose for all countries in the region.
* Ensure smooth processes for recruitment in close cooperation with Talent Acquisition.
* Lead the recruitment in partnership with the talent acquisition partner for the critical Senior Management team roles in the UK and Ireland and in coordination with the Divisional/Functions.
* Accountable to ensure the team takes responsibility for and executes all core annual HR processes including: annual salary review, promotions/salary adjustments, talent review and succession planning, performance reviews, etc. for the UK and Ireland are implemented with excellence and consistency.
* Oversees the development and maintenance of HR Policies/ Employee Handbooks in accordance with local legislative requirements and corporate standards.
* Establish processes to ensure all divisions in the UK and Ireland receive the right level of agreed HR services. Budget holder for HR function for UKI, ensure processes are well managed and budgets are respected during the year.
* Lead and inspire the HR team members and give functional direction, ensuring a harmonized approach to all relevant HR processes.
* Provide leadership, direction and management of the human resources department and is responsible for its performance, development and continuous improvement.
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available. Base location is Slough but you will be expected to attend 2 sites once and quarter and the other site once a week (it is in very close proximity to Slough). 20% Bonus. £8,500 car allowance. Medical and Health Insurance. 25 days annual leave and much more.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.