Senior Resourcing and Talent Specialist to £750 per day, interim assignment, mainly WFH, Swindon org.
Your new company
Large public sector organisation in Swindon which supports equality, diversity and inclusion. This organisation is committed to providing a supportive workplace where all individuals can work towards their career aspirations. This well established organisation offer flexible working options that allow individuals to balance their work-life commitments.
Your new role
6 month interim post. Full or part time. Based mainly work from home/remote. The Resourcing and Talent Specilaist will take a proactive approach to support and guide the business through their strategic workforce strategy. The role will be a split between strategic workforce planning and operational recruitment and talent activity.
There will be the need to work alongside various directors and heads of service, providing recommendations, advice and guidance, as well as undertaking various projects to ensure an integrated recruitment strategy.
What you'll need to succeed
* Extensive recruitment and talent experience, managing complex/ high volume projects.
* Experience in designing and implementing Employee Value Proposition (EVP).
* Ability to work both operationally and strategically, switching between both.
* Working with senior stakeholders within change and transformation and highly paced recruitment and talent objectives/ activity.
* Creating recruitment business plans, including timelines of activity and providing consultancy advice on routes to market, costs, options etc…
* Management of recruitment providers, such as agencies/ RPO's etc…
* Managing multiple projects at any one time.
* Structuring recruitment activity appropriately, assessing through best practice.
* Modelling robust recruitment and talent data reporting.
* Specialist Digital and Information recruitment knowledge (I.e. UX, Cloud etc…)
* Presenting to senior stakeholders and working to business strategy.
* Self-starter with an ability to prioritise effectively
* Planning, analysis and numeracy
* Strong influencing and communications skills; able to build trust and influence key stakeholders
* Creativity - demonstrate ability to come up with innovative solutions
* Strong coaching and mentoring skills
* CIPD desirable, not essential
What you'll get in return
Competitive daily rate. Flexible working options available. Open to part time for this post. Supportive team.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.